This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules framed thereunder, as applicable.
The domain name www.unitechradar.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by Universal Technology Radar.
At Universal Technology Radar, We try our best to create a space where You can explore and shop for all Your favorite things in a safe and secure environment. So, We have created our terms of service keeping You in mind – no matter where in the world You may be.
Your use of the Website and services and tools are governed by the following terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”) as applicable to the Website including the applicable policies which are incorporated herein by way of reference. If You transact on the Website, You shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Website for such transaction. By mere use of the Website, You shall be contracting with Universal Technology Radar and these Terms & Conditions including the policies constitute Your binding obligations with Universal Technology Radar.
In using the service of Universal Technology Radar You are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below:
1.Eligibility For Membership
Universal Technology Radar reserves the right to terminate Your membership and refuse to provide You with access to the Website if Universal Technology Radar discovers that You are under the age of 18 years. The Site is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or terminated by Universal Technology Radar for any reason whatsoever. If You are registering as a business entity, You represent that You have the authority to bind the entity to this User Agreement.
Except where additional terms and conditions are provided which are product specific, these terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the services of Universal Technology Radar You agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
2.Account And Registration Obligations
You also agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about Yourself in Universal Technology Radar’s registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”).
- Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current or if Universal Technology Radar has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or not in accordance with the User Agreement, Universal Technology Radar has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate Your membership and refuse to provide You with access to the Site.
3.E-Platform for Communication
- You agree, understand and acknowledge that the Website is an online platform that enables You to discover and purchase products listed on the Website at the price indicated therein at any time from any location. You further agree and acknowledge that is only a facilitator and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transactions on the Website. Accordingly, the contract of sale of products on the Website shall be a strictly bipartite contract between You and the sellers on Universal Technology Radar.
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Universal Technology Radar does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers.
- Universal Technology Radar does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. Universal Technology Radar does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website. Universal Technology Radar accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- Universal Technology Radar is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Universal Technology Radar cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. Universal Technology Radar shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Sellers.
- Universal Technology Radar does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Website and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
- Universal Technology Radar does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Buyer.
- At no time shall Universal Technology Radar hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Universal Technology Radar have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Universal Technology Radar is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the seller(s) that You transact with.
- You release and indemnify Universal Technology Radar and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that You may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Universal Technology Radar cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website. You may find other User’s information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website. Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
When You visit the Site or send emails to us, You are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with You by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that We provide to You electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
5.Conditions For Customer Support Chat
- Universal Technology Radar may suspend UniTechRadar live support service at any time without notice.
- Universal Technology Radar or its executives are not responsible for any delay caused in attending to or replying to the queries via chat.
- Any communication through chat may be stored by Universal Technology Radar for Universal Technology Radar’s reference; customer would not have the right to access this information at a later date.
- While chatting You may not put on any objectionable information i.e. unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene information.
- The chat room will not be used for selling of any products or advising on business opportunity or any other form of solicitation.
- You may proceed further, and chat with our online customer care executive only if You agree to the above terms and conditions.
6.Contents Posted On Site
While some texts, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music and artworks (collectively, “Content”), maybe third party user generated Content and Universal Technology Radar may have no control over such third party user generated Content; there might be certain Content which is posted by in-house teams of Universal Technology Radar. In any case, You are encouraged to make a prudent, reasoned decision towards purchasing any particular Product.
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for Your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
7.You Agree And Confirm
- That You will use the services provided by Universal Technology Radar, its affiliates and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and transacting on the Site.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of You. Universal Technology Radar reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by You at any point of time. If upon confirmation Your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Universal Technology Radar has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar You from using the Services of UniTechRadar and/or other affiliated Websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That You are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at Your sole risk and are using Your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/ VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to Your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
8.You May Not Use The Site For Any Of The Following Purposes
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws.
- Interfering or disrupting networks or Web sites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Without limiting other remedies, We may, in our sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate our services and user accounts, prohibit access to our sites, services, applications, and tools, and their content, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users from using our sites, services, applications, or tools, if We think that they are creating problems or possible legal liabilities, infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a period of 3 months, or to modify or discontinue Universal Technology Radar Site’s services.
9.Modification of Terms & Conditions of Service
Universal Technology Radar may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the site without any prior notification to You. You can access the latest version of the User Agreement at any given time on Unitechradar. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on Unitechradar. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to You, You should discontinue using the service. However, if You continue to use the service You shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this site.
10.Reviews, Feedback, Submissions
All reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to UnitechRadar on or by this Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with Your use of this Site (collectively, the “Comments”) shall be and remain UnitechRadar’s property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to UnitechRadar of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, UnitechRadar owns exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. UnitechRadar will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments You submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating You in any way. UnitechRadar is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay You any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by You to the Site will not violate this policy or any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by You to the Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam”.
Universal Technology Radar does not regularly review posted Comments, but does reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any Comments submitted to the Site. You grant Universal Technology Radar the right to use the name that You submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments You submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments You make and You agree to indemnify UnitechRadar and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any Comments You submit. UnitechRadar and its affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Comments submitted by You or any third party.
11.Copyright & Trademark
UnitechRadar and its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this Site. Access to this Site does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of UnitechRadar or any third party’s intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in this Website are owned by or licensed to UnitechRadar or third party suppliers. Any use of this Website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for Your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of UnitechRadar. You cannot modify, distribute or re-post anything on this Website for any purpose.
The Universal Technology Radar names and logos and all related product and service and Universal Technology Radar slogans are the trademarks or service marks of UnitechRadar
. All other marks are the property of their respective companies. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Site. Access to this Site does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner.
All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the “Contents”) are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for Your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to You as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site or any related software. All software used on this Site is the property of UnitechRadar or its suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The Contents and software on this Site may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Contents on this Site is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise noted, all Contents are copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by UnitechRadar, one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to UnitechRadar and are protected by international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all Contents on this Site is the exclusive property of UnitechRadar and is also protected by international copyright laws.
You understand that by using this Site or any services provided on the Site, You may encounter Content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which Content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Site and any service at Your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, Universal Technology Radar and its affiliates shall have no liability to You for Content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to You.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless UnitechRadar, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon Your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to UnitechRadar or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of Your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of the Your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
14.Limitation Of Liability And Disclaimers
The Site is provided without any warranties or guarantees and in an “As-Is” condition. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Site.
While UnitechRadar tries to ensure that material included on the Site is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. UnitechRadar will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems You may experience with the Site. This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of this User Agreement. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, UnitechRadar or its suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Site, its services or this User Agreement. Without prejudice to the generality of the section above, the total liability of UnitechRadar to You for all liabilities arising out of this User Agreement be it in tort or contract is limited to the value of the product. UnitechRadar, its associates and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, UnitechRadar assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by You on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Site; and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the Site.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for You or logging onto a server or an account which You are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing” or “crashing;” (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Universal Technology Radar will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from UnitechRadar on this Site and other than generally available third party Web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer).
If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between You and UnitechRadar with respect to the UnitechRadar sites/services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between You and UnitechRadar with respect to the UnitechRadar sites/services. UnitechRadar’s failure to act with respect to a breach by You or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either You or UnitechRadar. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that You discontinue any further use of this Site. UnitechRadar may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny You access to the Site, Such termination will be without any liability to UnitechRadar. Upon any termination of the User Agreement by either You or UnitechRadar, You must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Site, as Well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the User Agreement or otherwise. UnitechRadar’s right to any Comments shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel Your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the Site or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement.